2.15.2010

Happy (late) Valentine's Day!


I really wanted to get a blog in yesterday, but time just slipped.... Before I get to Valentine's day and another special thing I must tell you that my JV girls WON their last game of the season.  So, as a JV team we ended 2-1  :)  I could not be happier! I just wanted to scream when they won.  They played with so much heart and love for the game.  It was so much fun.... Thanks girls!


Next up for Brett and I are Tennis and Softball.... yes softball too, we got asked to help.... we're kind of tag teaming it.... Tennis is my first commitment and football is Brett's and we'll tag team softball when we need to.  So another busy few months.... 


We hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's day!  We enjoyed time with friends, each other, and the 70* weather.... We had a party to go to with some people from school so I ventured to make Candy Sushi.... Here is the product!  


The goodies...

The STICKY mess...

The FINISH product....

Another view... (forgive me for the blurriness...)


XOXO

1 comment: