2.10.2010

It All Begins...

100_2100August 19th, 2009 
So, a little but update... the pictures are from my cousins Amy's birthday out in Newport Harbor... so fun! Brett has started meetings for school and football two-a-days start tomorrow also.  He is very excited about it all.  (I am too, of course).  We found out that Brett will also be the Varsity Assistant Boys Basketball Coach.  They practice in the mornings during first period.  It will nice to have him home in the afternoons on non game days.  :) 100_2107
For me, I've been looking for something part time and have signed up to sub at every possible Lutheran School in Orange County.  (Hopefully someone can keep me busy).  
Today, we've been married 13 months :)  Still newlyweds.... Hopefully we'll take an adventure down to the beach this weekend.... but until then... thinking of you all.... missing you all.... xoxo100_2123

No comments:

Post a Comment