2.22.2010

::Menu Planning::

Before I get to the title of my post I must confess..
i  WANT something sWeEt.... less than a week in... oh my... I can do this... I can do this...


So....
I hate coming home late and wondering what to make for dinner....It's always a battle....
EVERYTHING is FrOzeN....
We miss OnE inGrediEnt...
Nothing sounds GoOd....
I'm just too LaZy....


So.....


I've decided I'm going to do weekly menu plans.... (They won't be set in stone), but it gives me an idea of what we need.  We usually end up going to the store  or more times a week.... it's RiDiCuLOuS! So I'll make the menu the week before and list of things we need. 


This week on the Menu:


Monday: Taco Salads
Tuesday: Sloppy Joe's, Chips, and Carrots
Wednesday: Make your own Calzone, Salad
Thursday: Pork Chops, Rice, Broccoli
Friday: Leftovers, take-out, cereal
Saturday: Grilled Cheese, Soup
Sunday: We're going to the LaKerS vs. NuGgEtS game....


We're both busy up and running again with sports.... Brett has no days off from school till Spring Break (Easter), but school will fly by with sports. 


This post wouldn't be complete without Miss Bentley....

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment