3.21.2010

If I can do it... ANYBODY CAN...

Happy BEAUTIFUL SuNnY Sunday! 
(Sorry, to those who have not reached temps above 60* for awhile).  
2 Weeks Till SpRiNG BrEaK....
TwO weeks till VeGas....
2 weeks till CoLoRaDO...
(but who's counting?!)... ME... and anyone else with Spring Break coming up!
I got through my crazy insane sports week with three wins! Tennis went 2-0 and Softball went 1-3... First softball win EVER at Crean..... Now on to the next week.... Tennis, softball, and back to basketball for banquets... yes we have 2 this week....Boys and Girls....
A few things I learned this week:
1.)  I wouldn't go back to high school, but going back for 10 minutes made me miss my friends and the silly things we use to do.... Like....
    
Looking like Easter Eggs for Prom...              .....Eating Lunch in the 'Cove'.....
2.) Anybody can Win.... Good thing I did not have Kansas winning tourney!
3.) I'm so bLesSeD.... by Him and him...(Yes, I know this, but it always seems to amaze me)!
 
4). If I can use coupons... Anybody can.... I hate to come on here week after week and tell you about my steals... I hate bragging (more than most things) and I hate gloating, but if I can do it anybody can!  My secrets aren't big... it's called.... Google.... for example today went to Target purchased the following:
 
10 Sobe Waters, Connect Four, Airwick imotion (smelly thingy) and Monopoly...
$2.46
But I had 'google'ed 'Target deals 3/21'
Sometimes coupon links come up with deals...
Sometimes not...
Another key thing.... You need the ads from Sunday Papers...
Buy at Vons today:
Chicken...2 Cheeses...7 Lunch Meats...Strawberries....4 Fruit Snacks....
$12.35
Googled... 'Vons deals 3/17' (grocery deals start on Wednesdays)
ALSO
check the clearance.... 3 of the lunch meats... $1.99 on clearance...
me.... three $1 off coupons on that lunch meat from ads and online....
5). I can blog for WAY too long.... So you can wait to see what we're having for dinner this week till tomorrow.....
XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment