3.06.2010

Steals

I promise I won't blog every week about my coupon obsession, but it's just so fun!  So, I'll just do it every once in a while.  


But before the steals... A little about our week and what we're up to now.  Brett and I are both busy again coaching.... I'm  the assistant coach for girls and boys tennis along with helping out with softball.  We have tennis practice in the mornings and softball in the afternoon.  Brett is also helping with softball, but is ready for spring football


Other exciting news of the week... I will be subbing FULL TIME starting at the end of March.  PTL (Praise The LORD)!  I can't wait to have to go to Crean everyday.  God is Good.... ALL THE TIME!


Target Steals of the weekend:
1 Toilet Wand Cleaner, 2 packs of toothbrushes, 2 Cover Girl makeups....and the Total:
$4.82 
(after I receive a mail in rebate)

Food for the week (and them some):
2 bags of flour, 2 T-Bone Steaks, 4 cans of biscuits, 1 bag of Brown Sugar...Total:
$8.24
(Now I have enough flour for breads and noodles!)

Tomorrow is the Ground Breaking for the new school.... So excited!  I'll keep you posted with pictures and the weekly menu tomorrow!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment