8.14.2010

...Angels & Wisdom...


Finally.
Baseball.
Brett and I talked about going to the
Angels
ALL
Summer.
We finally had our chance.
Best of all...
we got to see the
ROYALS
(Brett's Favorite team..until the Rockies)
Although we I was extremely tired after
Vegas
and
Work
but
I was excited to go to the game.
We had great seats.
great parking
and great company
(just the 2 of us)
Thursday was a big day
for me
I had made it 24 years with 
All 4 wisdom teeth
one week ago I went to the Dentist
and to my surprise
needed a wisdom tooth pulled
(just one), but
quickly.
Some things I learned:
1. I do not like the dentist
2. to go to the dentist 2 times in a week is horrible.
3. the laughing gas is amazing!
4. Frozen Yogurt for dinner is awesome.
To look at the bright side I might have looked silly
but I felt GREAT!
Summer is G-O-N-E
Officially 
tomorrow.
Brett starts meetings on Monday.
I'm excited to see what is in store for this year.
(teachers always look at the years, by school years)


No comments:

Post a Comment