8.31.2010

::First Day of School::

Yes.
I'm a dork.
Brett had his first day of school today.
Teaching that is.
I can't believe he's starting his 3rd year!
I'm so proud of him.
He's an awesome teacher and coach.
I wanted in on the action.
(please excuse the close-up, I forgot to zoom out).
While Brett started school,
I started my Pumpkin Spice Latte Addiction!
(I was going to try to wait till September, but I couldn't)
Oh Pumpkin Spice Latte,
How I missed you.
Welcome back!
(I love the Fall or things that come with Fall).
Hoodies
70 degree weather (in California)
Football
Pumpkins
Pumpkin seeds,
and OF COURSE
PUMPKIN SPICE LATTES!
Today is Miss Bentley's Birthday!
From the day we got her
(look for an update later on this week)
and
I still need to update on the weekend
The DUFFY.

1 comment:

  1. Cute! Nate and I take pics every first day of school too...it must be a dorky teacher thing. = ) And thank God for Pumpkin Spice Lattes. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete