9.26.2010

...Back...

Sorry about the hiatus
but I'm not promising 
I'll be back to updating regularly.
I've been busy with:
Work
Meetings
Basketball
and
"training" for this...
3 weeks... 
oh my!
Brett has been busy with:
Teaching
Homework 
(he's working on his Masters!)
Football
(by the way the team has improved leaps & bounds since last season)
(sorry I haven't been updating the games... I'll only been to ONE!)
(Yes, I know horrible, but with work and traveling... just haven't been able to make them)
(Horrible wife award--- RIGHT HERE)
Basketball
Golf
and
Fantasy Football.
But we took some time
just the two of us!
to head out to Disney to
watch the Fireworks
Hangout with Woody!
and of course...
try on Mickey ears!
Oh how I love him!
and
wouldn't know what to do without him!
This week I'm headed to Colorado for my besties WEDDING!
I can't wait to see this picture reversed!

No comments:

Post a Comment