12.29.2010

Too much time…

Has passed since I last blogged.
I don’t even know where to start!
Basketball for both Brett and I has been in FULL swing!
League play starts the first week in January.
The boys have won TWO tournaments!
They’re 9-1!
The girls we’ve been doing well too!
Came in 2nd in one tourney!
Brett and I were blessed to spend Christmas in…
Wilcox, NE.
(probably half of you have NO idea where that is) Smile
It was a VERY short/quick trip!
But it was nice to get away and see family!
It’s hard to believe 2010 is almost over!
I’m excited for 2011 and for everything that it will bring.
I hope to update this blog more often.
I downloaded a program that makes it’s easier Smile 
Might even want to check back again... soon!
(Late) Merry Christmas from the Mertens.

No comments:

Post a Comment