2.27.2011

B-I-N-G-O

I can’t believe it’s Sunday NIGHT

already…

This weekend flew by!

{hopefully the week could do the same?!}

The baseball team and cheer team at our school put on

BINGO

last night…

the hubber and I weren’t planning on going

but got free tickets at the last minute…

and why not be five again?!

IMG_0745

We are ready…

IMG_0743

BINGO is not like five year old BINGO

this BINGO was…

INTENSE

not the BINGO I played  in Kindergarten!

You get to play six twelve cards at one time…

{you can only see six, because my other sheet is out of the picture}

After 3 1/2 hours of BINGO we walked away with

nothing a “dabber”, but NO winnings!

Overall it was interesting night Winking smile.

Hope everyone has a FABULOUS Monday!

{check back tomorrow for homemade Fish Sticks!}

image

No comments:

Post a Comment