3.28.2011

Hi Weekend, Bye Weekend

Two things that I can hardly believe.

1.  the weekend is over

2. April is in three days!

Seriously where did March go!?

We spent our weekend in

The O.C.

No excursions Sad smile

But it was nice.

The hubby golfed,

I baked,

Bentley was Bentley.

The hubby also did this

{All day on Funday Sunday}

IMG_0850

He is not studying…

This my friends is a tough guy at work.

 IMG_0852

….Taxes….

“Real men do their own taxes” –BD

When I the hubby finished the taxes

I rewarded myself with a

DOUNUT PAN!

IMG_0853

{Everyone needs a dounut pan}

IMG_0854

Then you can have yummy {healthy}

baked dounuts!

IMG_0856

Krispy Kreme better watch out!

At least a dounut is a good way to

start out a Monday!

Here’s to the last week of March

Happy Monday!

image[3]

No comments:

Post a Comment