3.06.2011

You Can Officially Call ME

KRAZY
Never in a hundred million years
did I think I
…LeighAnn Darneal Mertens…
would be a “couponer”
let alone a
CRAZY COUPONER.
The Hubby had a busy Saturday
So like the  young old married couple we are
we went grocery shopping on
SATURDAY night
Hot date!
I had some good awesome coupon deals.
I wasn’t sure if I should be
embarrassed or proud
of my extremely full cart.
I felt like one of those crazy couponers on
IMG_0754 
We bought too much for me to make a
“pretty” picture so here you go…
$36.20
…we got…
16 boxes of cereal
20 boxes of fruit snacks
10 boxes of pasta
4 boxes of oatmeal
9 boxes of frozen veggies
2 Ragu sauces
and
received $5.00 back for our next trip.
You can officially call me
KRAZY!
{P.S. I was embarrassed}
{P.S.S. BD was a TROPPER}
image

No comments:

Post a Comment