4.25.2011

Easter Idea {for a later date}

Sometimes I can’t wait to have kiddos..

{I’m not preggo}

To start traditions

have silly traditions

Sometimes the hubs just thinks I’m

CrAzY.

Who says the Easter Bunny can’t visit you

when your twenty-five?!

He did visit us…

but not the same…

I found this really neat recipe the other day.

I will have to wait till later to try!

An object lesson

{I love object lessons…

hence why I taught elementary}

on Jesus Christ’s death and resurrection.

“Empty Tomb”

Large Marshmallows:  Body of Jesus

Melted Butter: Oils of embalming

Cinnamon & Sugar Mix:  Spices used to anoint the body

Crescent Roll: The wrapping of Jesus’ body

Oven: The tomb

Cavity in the bun: Empty tomb

image

Empty Tomb

1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent rolls

1/4 cup sugar

1 tablespoon ground cinnamon

8 large marshmallows

1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted

Separate rolls into eight triangles. Combine sugar and cinnamon. Dip each marshmallow into butter, roll in cinnamon-sugar and place on a triangle. Pinch dough around marshmallow, sealing all edges. Dip tops of dough into remaining butter and cinnamon-sugar. Place with sugar side up in greased muffin cups. Bake at 375 degrees F for 13 to 15 minutes. Serve warm.

image

No comments:

Post a Comment