5.16.2011

{Onion Rings}

ugh…
Monday is here…
{Happy Monday}
BD have a VERY full week
{I feel bad for him}
I know he can do it
but still….
Enough about Monday and the week ahead
all I can think about is the
Last night I was able to try a
New Recipe!
I love doing that!
On the Menu:
Onion Rings!!!
When I was little I hated them…
I hated a lot of different food
{oops}
as I’ve gotten older
I’m more adventures!
Onions Rings typically are fried
{eewww}
not my onion rings!
I saw this recipe and knew I had to try it!
IMG_1088
Obvious you need
Onions!
IMG_1089
BAKING in the OVEN
{no fryer here}
IMG_1090
After 20 minutes in the oven!
Ready to eat…
The hubs version…
IMG_1093
Red Robin has nothing on us.
{except bottomless.steak.fries.to.die.for}
Don’t forget to check the recipe out
Have a {fab} week
image

No comments:

Post a Comment