5.04.2011

Philly Love {Part 2}

{oops… this might be long}

After our long day sightseeing

we decided to get dressed up

IMG_0999

and hit up the town of

brotherly love.

{I love my hubby}

We decided to go out for Italian.

IMG_1003

La Fontana

B.Y.O.B

{Bring your own bottle}

Yes, La Fontana was just that.

I was STOKED!

I had never experienced such a luxury.

IMG_1000

Please do not worry

it’s Yellow Tail

{$8.99}

IMG_1001

Rookie Mistake.

Only.taking. ONE. bottle.

After a wonderful dinner.

we decided to hang out in Philly.

Philly.Style.

IMG_1011

{whatever that was}

The next morning after

a nice {$71.00} breakfast

we headed for the subway station.

to catch a Phillies game!

{I.have.a.fear.of.subways.}

IMG_1030

I don’t know why…

I’ve been on plenty…

but wow!

I sucked it up and made my way to and from the stadium

on the subway.

IMG_1037

we were Phillies fans

only for ONE day.

{Don’t worry Rockies… we’re back}

IMG_1043

but this guy is sure cute!

IMG_1044IMG_1045

The Hubbster tried a

Philly Cheesesteak.

I stuck to a good old fashion

ball park hot dog.

IMG_1047

to be honest

I think it was my first.ever.

ball park hot dog.

Phillies win!

After an afternoon

nap.

Dinner was calling our names.

We really wanted to go to

El Vez

{a b.y.o.b}

but they have no reservations left

and over a two hour wait.

We settled for

El Rey

IMG_1052

Mango Margarita's and Guacamole

It was so late by the time we were done with dinner

there was not hitting up Philly

Philly.Style.

Just a peaceful night sleep.

image

No comments:

Post a Comment