5.07.2011

Saturday {fun day}

What’s the best part about the hubby having

plans all day long?!?

I got to make it a craft day night!

I was ready to get Easter things down

and new things up!

Although Saturday was not all

…fun day…

I finished another Master’s Class

and

started the next one…

to celebrate it was off to

Michaels

…let the {cheap} crafting begin…

with just a few things

I was ready to dominate.

IMG_1061

{Hello Summer}

IMG_1066

{Hello Beach}

IMG_1068

{Hello not done}

I am going to be adding a

seashell

to the front….

I can’t find a seashell in my house!

Those are the crafts

but this is my reward….

IMG_1070

Hello, my new friend, Miss. Glue Stick.

Hubs- If you would like to busy

next Saturday…

I would welcome it.

another

Saturday {fun day}

craft day!

Love,

your wife

image

No comments:

Post a Comment