7.28.2011

County Fair?!?

Well the hubs and I ventured out to the

Orange County Fair.

IMG_1424

We went the year we moved here.

{blog fail not blogging about it}

skipped last year.

went this year.

take children’s books.

get.in.free.

the OC fair is nothing like this:

image

standing on the ground of the grand stand

almost touching Phil Vassar!

But we decided to venture out.

and had fun.

IMG_1422

BD got the calf to suck his fingers.

{everyone thought he was CrAzY}

IMG_1423

I got lost in the “corn”

{not Nebraskan corn}

we walked and walked

but the best part of all…

IMG_1432

One day I will own pigs.

It gets even better!

I was chosen to be the

gate opener!

IMG_1433

IMG_1434

I was the best darn gate opener!

Sadly, since I was the gate opener

I didn’t get any pictures of the pigs!

The hubs did get a race on video.

{look out for that to be coming to a theater soon!}

Although it’s not the

county fair

we’re use to…

I did walk away with an official Ribbon!

IMG_1435

Can’t wait to hit up the Logan county

{someday, someday}

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment