9.17.2011

boring, yet busy

well another week gone.

while we’re very busy

{and I wish I had fun things to blog about}

I don’t really.

Every day is a consistent.

wake up.

work.

coach. {hubs}

clean…cook {me}

run.

eat.

sleep.

the only difference this week:

DANCE.

{thrusday night way past my bed time}

I {somewhat} chaperoned

back-to-school

dance.

Who wouldn’t when there is a

bounce.slide.

{sign me up}

photo(24)

After a long day of faculty meetings on

Friday.

Friday night = no football.

Game is TODAY!

{Go Saints}

I we took full advantage.

Fall like weather.

hubs.

chokie.

movie.

hot chocolate in hand.

photo(25)

{My F.A.V.O.R.I.T.E.}

only thing missing a fireplace.

Well, here’s to week 3!

Saints kick off at 3p.m.

Signature

1 comment:

  1. I feel honored to have made the blog 4 times now! I'm going for a record! :)

    ReplyDelete