10.28.2011

::Pumpkins, Seeds, & Sins::

{warning love-dovey post towards the bottom}

My husband simply amazes me!

I’ll get back to that in a minute.

This week I had a real taste of Fall.

Pumpkins!

IMG_1561

{please not the glass of wine, which is a must when working with pumpkins}

IMG_1562

{my helper}

I got to carve cut open pumpkins,

clean the insides,

IMG_1563

and

IMG_1565

make seeds!

IMG_1566

{regular, chex mix, & cinnamon and sugar!}

You must be wondering why I cleaned pumpkins

not carved them.

and wondering why he simply amazes me.

Well, the hubbers was giving Chapel this week

and needed pumpkins.

IMG_1568

He did a great job!

{nothing hotter than a man of Faith}

talking to 550 high schoolers

relating to them

using pumpkins

explaining

sin.

“For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.” Romans 6:23

This weekend is a bye weekend for FB.

But we’ll still be happily busy.

T.G.F.I.

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment