11.28.2011

::so much to be thankful for::

Although it’s 4 days past

Thanksgiving

and I wanted to write on

Thanksgiving.

I am much more thankful for

time.

For the time

we were able to spend with

family & friends.

instead of write or take pictures.

BD & I were able to spend

three {3} days in

Colorado

{not nearly enough time, but it is time}

We were able to meet

Precious Baby Delaney!

photo(62)

{her shirt says “My Auntie is Awesome

which, I am}

spend time with {some} of Brett’s Family.

DSCN0876

this is only about 1/18 {?!} of the cousins.

and grandpa of course!

{picture courtesy of my MIL}

We spent some time at

Garden of the Gods

2011-11-28

{a failed attempt at a re-enactment}

but none the less. fun.

IMG_1581

I.love.her.

Bentley was in heaven while we were gone.

she got to stay with her

uncle timmy.

photo(64)

{this is an old photo, but you can see the love}

Thank you uncle timmy!!

while our time in

Colorado

was short

I’m thankful for the time we were

able to have there.

Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good.
His love endures forever.

Psalm 136:1

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment