12.19.2011

weekend of {first}

I can’t believe Christmas is

six {6} days away.

really?

anyways it was a fun filled weekend of

{first}

Friday night I hit up the boat parade!

parade on water

with boats full of lights.

photo(73)

{sometimes we were included in the parade}

it was crazy driving the

duffy.

with so many boats.

We decided to do this first for my friend Nicole’s birthday!

photo(74)

{group shot}

photo(72)

Yummy HOMEMADE hot chocolate.

Other {first}

…trying a new fro-yo shop…

trying maple bacon doughnut flavor!

photo(71)

Christmas shopping at Target at

ELEVEN P.M.

{way past my bed time}

Grocery shopping

after that…

sadly it was also the

{first}

time in weeks the broncos lost…

last day of work for me

till Christmas Break.

{brett is already enjoying break}

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment