1.23.2012

::Busy as a bee::

literally.

ever since we got back from

florida.

I have feel like I’m just trying to stay

above water.

{I don’t know what it is}

Although this weekend

{I tried to forget everything}

was fun.

the weekend kicked off with

dinner, a show, and these girls

{for me}

photo(82)

a HUGE basketball win for the hubs.

Friday night=success.

Saturday was spent preparing for Sunday

being a busy as a {bee}.

My friend Nicole and I

had the pleasure of throwing a

baby.shower.

for our friend,

Emily & baby K.

Mom & Dad

aren’t finding out the sex of the baby.

So we decided on the theme.

“What is baby k going to bee?”

photo(83)

{thanks to the talents of Rachel Hayes}

photo(85)

:the treats & eats:

photo(84)

:décor & drinks:

photo(86)

:cupcakes & more:

we had a blast being able to shower

baby k & the baby momma

photo(81)

can’t wait to meet

baby k!

{I hope to blog more regularly}

{try to get into the groove, again, of life}

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment