2.15.2012

::Gettin' My Groove Back::

One thing I love to do is

cook.

I used to be good at try a

new recipe  concoction once a week.

life.

reality.

busyness.

all hit and that was not the case.

this weekend I deiced

to change that.

just add it to our

“plate”

.coaching.

.marathon training.

.Master Classes.

.working full time.

.new ‘recipe’ once a week.

.perfect.

although I did not use a recipe

I decided to take a stab at

Stuffed Peppers!

{yes, mom stuffed peppers}

photo(96)

‘the filling’

{browned} Ground turkey with Taco Seasoning

1 can of black beans

1 can of corn

1 can of diced tomatoes with green chilies

{cooked} rice

mixed everything together

stuffed the bad boys

cook at 350*

30 minutes.

photo(97)

Homemade Stuffed {Valentine’s Day} Peppers!

Let’s hope for another

new dinner next week!

sig2

No comments:

Post a Comment