4.15.2012

Where to begin!?

Holy Cow.

oops.

I can’t even believe how long it’s been

since I last blogged.

Seriously,

I’ve felt so burnt out

lately.

We finally hit Spring Break

which I thought would be relaxing,

but

house hunting

bidding wars

and having to WAIT.

has been our Spring Break.

I watch too much HGTV

to think things are so easy.

So yes,

in between work, school, marathon training, ‘trying to have a life’

we’ve been house hunting.

and yes,

found a house home!

We still have a l.o.n.g road ahead of us

but I hope to keep this more updated!

Especially once

RENOVATIONS

start!!

{brett got his dream…. a fixer upper!}

Until we know more about “our” home.

I hope to update about our

Spring Break.

until then

back to reality

tomorrow.

IMG_1683

incase you forgot what we look like.

{Easter 2012}

sig2

No comments:

Post a Comment