6.26.2012

Big Changes… & More to Come!

I’m horrible.

I said I would keep

blogging updates.

it’s been 20 days since I last posted!

{what is wrong with me?!}

I have plenty of pictures to post.

just n.o. t.i.m.e. to post them.

{oops!}

there has been a lot of

drywall

mudding

PAINTING!

We were blessed to have Brett’s parents

visit for a week

and help out!

They were troopers!

every day pretty much

we were over at the house.

it was a HUGE help!

now for pictures…

photo(157) 

Primed main bathroom!

just needs tile

and a few other things!

photo(158)

red wall be gone…

photo(159)

Guest Bedroom

primed & ready

photo(160)

Office/Another room

first coat of paint

d.o.n.e.

That’s all for now!

time to paint!

Tomorrow

we get a

NEW ROOF!!!!

{yes, I might be that excited}

sig2

No comments:

Post a Comment