8.26.2012

:in my dreams:

another weekend..

another project complete.

right now  I feel like I’m in a

dream

first things first.

Saints football won Friday night!

school starts tomorrow.

hard to believe it will be

brett’s fifth year teaching.

so.proud.of.him.

{for so many different reasons}

we typically don’t decide what

‘project’

we want to tackle till the morning of.

Sunday=backsplash Sunday.

little did we I know

it would turn into a 10 hour project.

{but well worth it}

Orginal Kitchen 2

…original kitchen…

orginal Kitchen

…eekk…

photo(233)

before the backsplash.

photo(237)

before grouting.

photo(236)

{please notice the sun had gone down}

photo(235)

I’m.in.love.

{with my amazing husband}

photo(239)

still can’t believe it.

.someone.pinch.me.

sig2

No comments:

Post a Comment