11.14.2012

Well, Hello again!

holy cow!

it’s already mid November.

where has time gone?!

I’ll try catch up

but honestly it’s been a whirlwind!

The rest of October was filled with:

homecoming week.

photo(141)

homecoming football,

which the Saints won!

My mom came to visit:

photo(142)

we visited Tom’s Farm:

photo(143)

It was a the best.fall.day.

celebrated my mom’s {61st} birthday!

photo(144)

{seriously, she doesn’t look a day over 40!}

Thank you mom I have that to look forward to Smile.

we bentley celebrated halloween

photo(145)

{cutest pumpkin award}

November kicked off with the last Saints Football Game!

photo(146)

The Saints finished 5-5 on the season.

Brett & I attended the school’s

annual gala…

we made it the exact same…

photo(147)

{aren’t we cool}

with football over

{he’s not coaching basketball this year}

BD has been working on the house.

I’ll have a house update soon!

So that’s our last month in a nutshell!

sig2

No comments:

Post a Comment