1.10.2013

…a week in…

{note: I started this post 4 days ago…}

hi ho hi ho

back to work we go.

we enjoyed an amazing

17.days.

off.

{sorry for those who had to work}

but it was glorious!

We spend time at

home {SoCal}

Colorado & Nebraska.

I spent December 31st

writing typing

the mertens’

top 12 of 2012

the lovely hubster

went hunting…

{I couldn’t let this go unblogged}

photo(228)

don’t worry.

I got in on the action

{not live animals were hurt in the following pictures}

photo(229)

photo(230)

brett says I have good form

right, brett?

I think know I have good aim!

photo(231)

our time was cut short in nebraska

{airline trouble}

so brett & I spent 4 1/2

lovely hours

in a yaris.

a.k.a. smallest car

{good thing we had not other passengers}

photo(232)

I’m blogging about our vacation

sdrawkcab. {backwards}

because that’s how I roll.

sig2

No comments:

Post a Comment