1.08.2014

{Christmas} in the Rockies!

…Back to reality…

but still enjoying reliving our

Christmas Break memories!

BD & I spent Christmas this year in CO!

We flew in early Christmas Eve Day,

which was awesome!

We were able to attended my home church growing up.

I can’t even remember the last time I was able to on

Christmas Eve.

For your “must custom” picture by the Christmas Tree!

photo 1 (5)

we spent Christmas Day at

my brother, SIL, and the girls house.

photo 2 (4)

{she’s not ours Smile but if we have a little girl she could much like our little Finley}

photo 3 (2)

I sucked at taking picture the rest of the time in CO.

epic.fail.

but I guess priorities are different.

We got to spend an evening with

The Ralstons Smile

meet sweet baby Lila

hangout with Delaney.

We actually had great weather,

but luckily the night before we left for Jamaica.

…we got to see snow…

a great sight to see when you’re leaving for 80* weather.

photo 4

so it was perfecting timing to head off to

JAMAICA!

sig2

No comments:

Post a Comment