2.18.2014

:: 16 weeks till 40 ::

we’re in the low 100’s days to go!

hard to believe it’s already

mid-february!

…in school terms that means…

‘wow the year is close to over’

but then again not really.

BD’s about to start golf

I’m in the mist of registration for

2014-2015

so time at school seems to be flying

this past saturday marked

24 weeks.

6 months.

however you want to count it

of

pregnancy.

24 weeks

I welcomed it with

6.2 miles.

take that

24 weeks.

6 months.

{although I think the weeks & months will start to get the best of me}

non-pregnancy news:

we had monday off!

{thank you, mr. presidents Smile}

so we lived it up this weekend.

dinner in mexico  Santa Ana

{everything was in spanish, even the dj}

best valentine’s date with the deyke’s.

hiking.

photo 2-3 (2)

if you saw my insta'

you saw we almost ‘killed’ the bop.

{for all who were really worried… she’s fine}

I’d say over all 3-day weekends rock.

Can we get a 4 day school week?!

sig2

No comments:

Post a Comment