10.01.2014

{4 Months!}

Dear Miss lil’ Emmery Lo.

4 months.

1/3 of a year.

w.o.w.

time can you please

slow.down?

IMG_4189

your smile is contagious.

I can’t say it enough how

mellow & easy-going you are.

btw

thank you.

you probably weigh about

13.5 lb

{we go to the doctor in exactly 1 week}

getting into size 2 diapers

{although I will use every last size 1 we have}

still in 3 month clothing

but busting out some

3-6 months.

you absolutely love your swing

IMG_4077

I don’t think you can fake that joy.

you’re still a champ at sleeping.

&

I love when you fall asleep on me.

you still love your football.

&

helping in the kitchen

IMG_4094

you continue to change daily.

IMG_4134

but will you please

just.stay.little.

Love always,

Mommy & Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment