10.23.2014

{Fall Time}

it’s starting to feel like fall.

or at least

that’s what I tell myself.

so

this last weekend we had some

fall fun Smile

{I started this post 3 days ago… blogger fail}

what better way to start a

fall day

IMG_4439

thank you Trader Joe’s

for a pumpkin addiction!

FullSizeRender

this lil’ miss makes everything

so much fun.

IMG_4464

the first of many

falls

together

FullSizeRender_1

can only imagine next year as

lil’ miss emmery lo

is running around.

our lil’ pumpkin.

FullSizeRender

I only have a small window

to do silly things like this.

i.am.that.mom.

i.love.it.

..the out-takes…

IMG_4480

IMG_4490

{no emmery was hurt in the making

of this adorable lil’ pumpkin}

IMG_4507

her 1st taste of

‘real food’

oh I can’t wait until she can

appreciate

these pictures some day!

hard to believe she’'ll be

5 months in a short week.

sig2

No comments:

Post a Comment