3.03.2015

Lil’ Miss Emmery Lo 9 months B.I.G.

for me this was a big milestone.
I ‘carried’ lil’ miss emmery lo
for
39 weeks.
about 9 months.
and here she has now blessed us with
9 months of blessings!
I feel like we’ve round the corner to
one.year.
Dear Lil’ Miss Emmery Lo!
I can hardly believe it.
IMG_6166
nine.months.
I remember finding out I was pregnant and thinking
nine.months.
what a fun
nine.months
it’s been.
You’re an absolute delight!
You have changed
.so.so.so.much.
You have gotten so much bigger
your official weigh-in yesterday
18lb 2 & 1/2 oz
27.25 inches tall
you're still in {and probably will be for a while}
size 3 diapers
you wear clothes anywhere from
6-9 months.
{I’m really looking forward to some cute summer clothes}
you’ve really been showing your
muscles.
IMG_6150
your favorite thing at the moment.
pulling yourself up on
e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g
IMG_6109
{crib included}
this month you joined your play group life group
at church.
IMG_5990
so fun to see you interact with other kids!
IMG_6053
You wore your first clip
{I almost died.. it was too cute}
&
celebrated valentine’s day.
FullSizeRender (3)
we’re also trying to master
‘the family selfie’
IMG_6178
Emmery Lo,
I pray you continue to grow
big & strong
in the love of our Heavenly Father.
We’ve turned the corner to
1 year.
Love always & forever,
Mommy & Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment