2.10.2010

CoLoRaDo WeDdInG...

September 14th, 2009


Another weekend spent in Colorado.  This past weekend both Brett and I flew to Denver to make our way to Sterling for our friends Luke and Jamie's wedding.  Brett was a groomsman.  Before I get into details about the wedding...
The Saints had a football game on Thursday (9/10) in San Diego.  They fought hard, but they lost.  The only Senior on the team ended up hurting his knee very badly too and will be out for about six weeks.  Brett's been very busy with school and football, but loving it!
Back to the wedding... We were thrilled to be able to get back to Sterling for a short time and hangout with friends.  We are very excited for Luke and Jamie and wish them nothing but the best.  Here's a few pictures from the wedding....
100_2196 The most handsome groomsmen. :) 












100_2199The Boys....













100_2203My hubster... and the new hubby....
100_2204





My Hubby :)
I've been busy looking for a job... It's very frustrating.... I hope something will open up.... even if it's just for a short while. Hope all is well... Miss everyone.... XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment