2.10.2010

A Weeks Worth...

September 18th, 2009


Another week in Sunny SoCal... I can hardly believe how long we've lived here although on the other hand I feel like it's been forever.  After jet setting the past 2 weekends, I'm pretty excited to stay here and have a weekend full of football and the beach.
This past week a lot has been going on.  Brett like always is busy busy busy with football and school.  I got to sub 2 days at Brett's high school.  It was fun. I could totally see myself teaching in a High School, but who knows what the Lord has in store.  It would be so great to work at the same school as Brett. (One of the pluses when we received calls to Hawaii).  Also, this week I ended up getting a part time job... while it's at a tutoring center and only about 3 hours a day (4-7) how ever many days a week I would like.  We'll see how it goes.  
The Saints have a football game tomrrow.  (I'll post with an update).  
I feel bad I have no pictures to go along with this post.  Bentley and I went to the dog park here in Irvine today, but I didn't take any pictures all she did was run, roll, and lay in the MUD.  
We hope everyone has a great weekend!  XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment