2.10.2010

Days off= Rain, Crafts, and Pasta

January 20th, 2010
Sorry I am so late on a blog and catching you all up with the happenings of us.  But I must admit our lives have been consumed with basketball lately.  Both of us have been busy with 2/3 games of league play a week... late nights and early mornings (practice) makes me just want to just relax on our days off.  This could mean falling asleep before 9pm :) .  
Today on the other hand I got a day off to relax.  I have been subbing like crazy, also.  But today was all about crafts, rain, and pasta.  I love decorations and decorating the house with different things for the holiday or season coming out... on of my favorite things to do :) .  One day I know I'll have tubs full just like my Aunt Lois.  I've also felt crafty lately so I decided to make a Valentine decoration today.  I must say... I LOVE the way it turned out. (see pictures below)  
While decorating is only one passion of mine the other is cooking.  So today I took the time to make some homemade noodles for dinner tomorrow night.  I can't wait!  (you can imagine by the pictures how good it will taste).
Since Sunday night here in "sunny" SoCal it has been raining...... YES... I am shocked too :) .  Ok not really, but it does put a damper on 1/2 marathon training and long walks with Bentley.  Today a "big" storm hit.... Tornado Warnings.... never would I ever imagine a tornado hitting in  CALIFORNIA, but today in Seal Beach, CA and tornado touched down.... While I sit here listing to the rain fall now I'm thankful for it, too, it's refreshing.  
Miss you all.... xoxo 
Yummy, Yummy, Yummy, tomorrow you will be in my tummy.  
My Valentine decoration... "xoxo"  

No comments:

Post a Comment