2.10.2010

Minnesota...


January 6th, 2010
Happy New Year!! It's hard to believe it's 2010... it seem so surreal to me as I can still remember ringing in 2000, 10 years ago.  
School and basketball are both back in full swing... Both teams had their first league game and home game last night.  Boy and girls did not fair well... although, they played well... neither team could pull out a win.  Thinking I would get a few days off from subbing this week, being the first week back after break... I was wrong... I've subbed everyday so far! (So, still need to catch up on unpacking and things).
Over Christmas break Brett and I got to take a vacation to the Arctic (or so that's where I thought we were).  But we really were only in Minnesota.  We went up to Minnesota from Brett's brother, Karl, wedding.  We were able to spend 4 days up there bumming around with family and enjoying the winter.  
With temperatures barely reaching 10 degrees I was in for a shock.  I had never been somewhere so cold.  Despite the extremely cold weather we enjoyed Mall of America, Ice Fishing, Family, and Ice Skating (outside).  
It was so great to see a lot of Brett's family.  It's so big.  I love it.  So many cousins, aunts, uncles, etc.  never a dull moment that's for sure.  
We are so happy for Karl and Sarah!! (the whole reason we went to MN... the Wedding!)  The wedding was beautiful and a wonderful time (and cold).  
We hope the  all of you have a blessed New Year.  Enjoy these pictures from MN.  (I don't have any from the wedding on my camera :( )  oops..
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment