2.10.2010

Turkey Trot on Turkey Day... Brett's Birthday

November 29th, 2009


Happy (late) Thanksgiving!! We hope you all were able to enjoy a wonderful Thanksgiving with yummy food, friends, and family.  This year was different for us our first time not "going home" for a holiday, but we are so blessed to have family right here in Sunny SoCal :)
My Thanksgiving started off with a 6.4 mile run.... I accomplished my first 10K!! I was amazed by how many people there were running the 10K (it was sold out).  My number one cheerleader did a great a job... I love you, Brett.  We were blessed to be able to spend Thanksgiving with my Aunt, Uncle, and Clan of Cousins with all the Thanksgiving norms.
  SO many people...  

About the mile 5... still going strong


 I'm DONE!  


My #1 Cheerleader!!
Today, November 29th, Brett has officially entered the world of 24!
  I LOVE YOU!!

We have our first basketball games this week.... Go Saints! Until next time.... xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment