2.10.2010

A Week or more in review...

November 26th, 2009


Since basketball has started Brett and I have both been extremely busy!  We have practice every morning at 6:15 a.m.  I have also been subbing a lot.... pretty much 3 or 4 times a week... mostly at Brett's school. I have really enjoyed this opportunity to coach and be able to see the girls at school on a regular basis.  
I had a wonderful birthday and was blessed to have been able to spend it with my two little cousins.  My cousins, Amy and Gregg, went out of town for a few days so Brett and I played "house" with Ben and Jack.  I think we had a little bit too much fun! (See pictures below).  
A recap of our few days with the boys... My birthday was a blast... We each made individual pizzas.... Followed by Swirls (of course, a frozen yogurt shop) Ben had his last soccer game of the season... He scored TWO goals!! Way to go Ben! We were also lucky enough for my Aunt and Uncle to take the birthday trio (Jack, Brett and myself) to Medival Times... We had so much fun! 
After our few days with the boys we were able to enjoy a few days in Palm Desert.  We had the Pacific Southwest Lutheran Educator Conference.  It was a GREAT time... We got to know some of the other staff better and were able to relax in a beautiful resort.  
Enjoy the pictures!
 The Pizza in the makings....














 Jack's Pizza Pineapple and Cheese.


Ben's Pizza cheese and Canadian Bacon!



Waiting for Medival Times!
Awesome Job Ben!!


Yes we are this cool!


Group shot!



 The BEAUTIFUL Palm Desert!

No comments:

Post a Comment