3.17.2010

BUSY... Busy... BUSY

First....
(not doing anything special, but felt like I had to write it since it's the 17th) 

Now on to the real (not so exciting) news... I am beat and it's only Wednesday... shucks! Coaching two sports in one season is not recommended (especially by me).  This week I have a match or game everyday!! (I Love what I do and I love the teams, but I'm just beat...) While, yes, I am complaining... I can't complain because the weather is in the 80's and it stays so so so nice at night!! One of my favorite things.... Warm summer spring nights in SoCal... Sorry, I'm excited I don't have to wait till the summer for those! 
I had a disaster in the kitchen last night.  For those who know me well... I'm pretty good when it comes to cooking or baking.... Last Night.... NOT the case.... Complete FAIL at a dinner attempt to make Lo Mien in the Crockpot.  Brett tried to be nice, but there was NOTHING nice about it... It wasn't even edible.... So in a scramble to cook something up for dinner... I chard the steaks and burnt the biscuits... WOW... was I glad once dinner was over... 
On a PoSitiVe note the Tennis team got their First Varsity WIN against a big public school 10-8.  It was a beautiful day for tennis and the boys played great awesome! 
Update on couponing.... I got paid to shop.... it's true 3 pennies dropped down the change thing.... Brett and I just laughed.... 
I just had an itch to write... I'll update with scores and more later....
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment