3.14.2010

Volleyball :: Baseball :: Golf :: Dance :: Hike :: and More...

Yes, our weekend!  
This weekend we were able to spend lots time outside. (Sorry, for those who are still stuck in the cold, snow, and rain).  
I felt like this weekend went by way too fast... Anyone else agree?!? While I'm grateful for the time with family, friends, and my hubby I just wish there was one....two.... a few more days.  We went to our first ever boys volleyball game... Boys volleyball is HUGE out here.... can't say that for Colorado or Nebraska... I had to 'work' the game... keep score... I did a fabulous job I might add.  The boys won! It was a great time.... 
Brett and My Uncle took home 1st place in a golf tournament this weekend... I guess that's what you get when you only place once in a blue moon.  So proud of both of them! I was able to see my cousins, Ben and Jack, play baseball and... win.... and I was able to hangout with my aunt and bake... is there anything better?! Brett and I got our groove on at the 'Disney Dance' at school... took a hike in the city... and now relaxing.... BREATHE....
The real news... it's going to be an even busier week!!!  Two tennis matches... Four softball games.... School.... Practices... and more.... Bring it on!  (I even have meals planned for the week).
Monday:  Waffles and Eggs
Tuesday: Crockpot Lo Mien
Wednesday: Crockpot Rib Sandwiches
Thursday: Pork Chops and Rice
Friday: Leftovers
Saturday: Beer Grill Chicken
Sunday: Blueberry French Toast Bake


Enjoy the show....




XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment