4.02.2010

...A week plus more....

While I would normally complain about how busy and tired we are.... I can't....
Yes, We've been busy....
Yes, I am tried, but...
I LOVE IT....
We LOVE it....
We've been busy with sports, banquets, school, friends, and family....
and wouldn't trade it for the WORLD!
So what if our laundry doesn't get done for 2 weeks....
So what if I don't get around to dusting for a week....two.... or three....
This is our busy life and we LOVE it.


The past two weeks we jammed with:
Boys and Girls Basketball Banquets!
Tennis
Softball
Friends
Family
Cooking
AND
the BEACH!
(Yes, I would be lying if I didn't say couponing... finding a few deals!)


We've reached Spring Break and are so excited to spend it relaxing with:
Each other...
Family...
Friends....
 Lady Saints 2009-2010
   YUMMY BBQ Chicken Pizza









Have a Blessed EASTER!


XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment