5.17.2010

::Busy Busy Weekend::

BUT FuN fUn FuN....
Like I mentioned in my past post Brett and I were about to have a busy weekend and BUSY was it...
Saturday 8-4.... New Student Registration....
Help new students figure out classes...
Help students figure out summer sports schedules...
Talk to new students...
It might not sound fun or exciting to some of you, but Brett and I had a great time.
It's just such a blessing to be part of a school like Crean Lutheran South.
After New Student Registration Brett and I had the privilege to chaperone Prom...
I love any excuse to get dressed up.... I'm a sucker for it! (Brett is a good sport and goes along with it, because he knows I love it). One of the MANY reasons I love him.
Prom was at a children's museum... might sound weird, but it was GrEaT!
Like a BIG doll house you can play in...
Although, that's not the reason we were there.... we were there to dance chaperone.
A Look at Our Night


Sunday, Brett and I were lucky enough to meet this sweetie...
Fenway
(2 1/2 month old Black Lab)
We were also lucky enough to spend the Sunday with family and brunch at Corky's! (They have the BEST blueberry pancakes). FYI.
This week we're I'm starting my new adventure as Assistant Director of External Affairs. I'm going out to meet with principals I will be working with. I'm so excited to see what God has in store for me and to begin this "new" chapter of my life. I'm truly blessed! (I am still subbing until June 7th... working 2 jobs).
Since sports are over I'm hoping to get back on meals for the week, but we have a lot of evening activities coming up... With that said here's this weeks menu...
Monday: Pork Ribs and rice
Tuesday: Stir-Fry!
Wednesday: Breakfast (waffles and eggs)
Thursday: Scholar Athlete BBQ
Friday: Celebrate my job?! (Maybe)
Saturday: Pizza!
Sunday: Blueberry Pancakes

XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment