6.13.2010

One Week Down... One Week Left...

Sorry, AGAIN, for my absence...
I am one week down as the new Assistant Director of External Affairs at CLS.  (Yes, I have been doing things for my job for 3 weeks).  This was my first week with just those responsibilities.  I have a lot to learn.  


One hard thing I'll be learning is not having a summer.... Brett is 4 days away from summer and I can't help but be jealous. Although our summer will feel like summer.  We have so much going on.
Colorado...
Nebraska...
Colorado...
Basketball...
Beach...
Philadelphia...
Vegas...
Football...
AND..
More...
With being so so so busy I hope I don't find myself wishing I had summer...
(I've been bad with taking pictures lately... something I'm bummed about)
Hopefully soon I'll get back to it.
Menu Planning another thing I've slacked on... but here it is...
Sunday: Pork Chops... or Pork Tacos...
Monday: Leftover Spaghetti
Tuesday: Grilled Chicken
Wednesday: Hamburgers
Thursday: Breakfast
Friday: Celebrate Brett's Summer
Saturday: Wedding!!
Love to all...
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment