6.04.2010

::VISITORS::

Sorry, Especially to Sally...
It has been WAY too long since I wrote last.
I feel like every time I have the excuse of "we've been busy", but this time I have proof.
Brett's Parents came to visit...
Of course we did as much as possible in the short time....
Hollywood...
Kodak Theater...
In N Out...
Santa Monica...
Newport Beach...
Duffy Boat...
Balboa Island and Ferry...
(View Slideshow)







The BEST things about Balboa Island.... 


















Chocolate Covered Bananas and Balboa Bars....

With any topping you choose...
My choice: Mix of everything.

We had a great visit with Brett's parents... We love having visitors. Don't be shy.... come stay! I have more exciting activities that have been happening in California, but those will have to wait!

XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment