7.31.2010

End of July?!

It's hard to believe it's the LAST day in July!
We have officially lived in California a year now.
I can't believe it's already been a year.
I can't tell you how much we have been blessed.
There were so many uncertainties when we moved out here,
but everything has worked out perfectly.
I wouldn't change a thing!

The week was busy.
My Uncle Fred and Cousin Sarah were in town from CO.
Brett's Aunt Brenda, Uncle Bret, Cousins Tanner, and AJ were in town from CO, too.
Tanner was playing in a basketball tournament.
Brett was able to catch a game.
not me.
(which I was bummed).
We did show Brenda and AJ around some of our favorite places 
one night.
Laguna.
Balboa Island.
Balboa Ferry.
Newport Beach.
Pier.
Yogurtland.
We had a blast.
Thanks for letting us show you around!
(Laguna Beach July 27th)
Anyone love FREE Pergo Pasta Sauce?!
That's what is it at Albertsons right now.
Click Here

To find out how to get FREE sauce
I did it.
and.
MORE.
I had some extra free time this morning and did some REAL Couponing.
Brett was great to go to Albertsons, Target, and Ralphs with me today.
Look what we got.
Take a guess on the price.
Target: 2 bags of pretzels, 2 boxes of Nature Valleys, 2 boxes of bagel bites, 
1 tide, 2 cans of soup, 2 packs of pencils, & 2 Sobes...
Albertsons: 12 jars of Prego Pasta Sauce
Rlaphs: 4 boxes of pasta, 2 packs of chicken breast, 
toothpaste, corn, & 2 gallons of milk.
Grand Total (out of our checking account): $5.39
**The guy at Target took EVERY coupon I had.
 brought our total to $3.05
Rlaphs I had a "$5 off your next shopping trip"
which I used making our total $2.34.
Albertsons the sauce was COMPLETELY FREE.
(I was suppose to get 12 cents back, but they would give it).
Now you might be thinking what on earth do you do with
12 pasta sauces?!
Pizza
Chicken
Spaghetti
and More!
(Maybe I'll leave some new recipes with pasta sauce...soon)



No comments:

Post a Comment