7.21.2010

San Diego...

So, Saturday we headed south.
My girls were playing in a basketball tournament.
They played a great game.
(I was only able to make one game, because of work).
After the game we thought it would a terrific idea to explore.
Note: I am not a fan of LONG car rides
Started out peachy...
Traffic on a Saturday
USUALLY
not bad
This Saturday
bad HORRIBLE
We finally made it to the game.
(luckily on time)
After the game idea:
Explore.
Head towards Coronado Island.
FAIL.
We drove in FOUR circles.
Not little ones,
big ones.
Fifth time a Charm.
the Bridge (finally)
A view of the harbor.
From the Bridge.
Downtown San Diego
From the Bridge.
We didn't have much time.
We had to get back to Irvine.
Which on a Saturday
We hit Traffic.
Again.
Needless to stay,
My first impression of San Diego
UGH.
Don't worry we'll go back.
I'll be able to update
on things
Loved
promise.






No comments:

Post a Comment