7.07.2010

The End To...

A GREAT VACATION.
We spent the rest of our vacation in Colorado Springs (mostly).
We had a FABULOUS 4th of July.
We ventured up to Amanda (my best friend) and Pat's House.
Mountain Air.
Rain.
Hail.
Fog.
Friends.
Family.
Ladder Golf.
Amanda and I BEAT the Champions.
One game was all it took.
Yeah... we're that GOOD.
Thank You 
Amanda and Pat for a WONDERFUL Evening.
Part 2 of July 4th Celebration.
July 5th.
My House.
My "aunts" and "uncles".
It was GREAT to see everyone.
You ALL are VERY special to me.
(My cake I made).
No better way to finish a Colorado Vacation
Hiking.
Mountains.
Dirt Roads.
Brett and I decided to try a new hike in the Colorado Springs Area.
We found these.
Bridge #1
Bridge #2
Bridge #3
Bridge #4
Bridge #5
Bridge #6
Brett needed to lift this rock,
So we could walk up this.
to get to the 7th bridge.
Bridge #7
7 Bridges.
Hills.
Rocks.
A True Colorado Blue Sky.
We had a TWO wonderful weeks.
Family.
Friends.
Adventures.
Memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment