7.17.2010

...A Perfect Friday...

I feel like since we got back from vacation Brett and I have been none stop.  
Football.
Work.
Basketball.
Summer School.
Tutoring.
and
On
and 
On.
Friday was time for
Just the Two of Us.
First I took Brett on a tour.
A tour of CLS.
Hard hats and vest
 REQUIRED.
After our tour.
We went back to get ready for dinner.
We got engaged 7/15/07.
Ate at Maggiano's to Celebrate 7/16/07.
Married 7/19/08.
Ate at Maggiano's to Celebrate 7/20/08.
One Year Anniversary 7/19/09.
Dinner at Grisanti's (Italian Restaurant).
(No Maggiano's in Lincoln, NE)
So (of course) keeping with Tradition.
Dinner at Maggiano's.
(excuse Brett's squint)
Next for the night
my pure excitement
To go to IEKA.
(minor detail... we ended up drive 2 miles past... 
due to not knowing which exit to take).
there it went.
My excitement
and
IKEA.
(For those who do not know going 2 miles on the 405 on a Friday night equals about 20 extra minutes)
But FINALLY
We MADE IT!
I FELL IN LOVE.
I had never been before.
I can't wait to go back.
The night would not be complete without
Frozen Yogurt.
We decided to take Bentley.
Good Idea?!
you tell me...
Head out the window
wind blowing in her hair.
Oh I LOVE my life.

**side note we went to San Diego today**
** I will update later **

No comments:

Post a Comment