10.19.2010

:: Nike Women's Marathon ::

DID IT!
This past weekend I flew up to...
SAN FRANCISCO
for
Girl's Weekend
and
NIKE WOMEN'S MARATHON
(I only did the half).
I had never been to San Fran before.
I liked it.
Wouldn't live there.
But visit again?
YES.
(possibly the same time next year).
 I got to do more than just run 13.1 miles
Ride a Cable Car
 Hangout with my Aunt and Cousin...
 See and Experience (running)
HILLS

 Fresh Seafood...
 Hangout at Fishermans Wharf..
 Ready for 13.1
Finished with 13.1
Tiffany's Neckless
Reusable Bag
Loads of Food
and
Finisher T-Shirt
 We did it!
After standing in the cold rain for over an hour
We finally made it back to our hotel...
Mamosas'
and 
Hot Showers
all around.
For those who wonder
what is Brett up to...
Don't worry.
His weekend was full of
Poker.
Football.
Golf.
Football.
(He was fine)
Up Next: Possibly a Full Marathon!? 



No comments:

Post a Comment